[C++-sig] Problem Compiling Boost.Python Example

Payam Shiva payaam.shivaa at gmail.com
Fri Apr 6 15:50:07 CEST 2012

What I am trying to do is the latter (using Boost.Python). Because I'm
completely new to this, I am trying to follow the tutorial. Please
take a look at this link:
http://www.boost.org/doc/libs/1_49_0/libs/python/doc/tutorial/doc/html/python/hello.html

If it's possible to write and build C++ parts in VS, I would
definitely  use it. The problem is I don't know how. I explained what
happened when I tried building the example in the link above using
both VS and bjam in my previous posts. If you know how I can setup
build environment correctly, please help me.

Thanks