[C++-sig] [Boost.Python v3] Planning and Logistics

Jim Bosch talljimbo at gmail.com
Mon Sep 19 22:41:42 CEST 2011

To summarize how I'm approaching this now:

- I think the cmake/github Boost repositories look like the right place
to put this.

- I'm going to spend some time digesting the langbinding and luabind
code, and try to put together a skeleton package; when it gets mature
enough for others to find it useful to look at I'll upload it to github.

- In the meantime, I'll be re-starting some discussions on the list to
flesh out some aspects that I don't have a clear vision for yet.

Jim