[C++-sig] GSoC Boost.Python project

Ankit Daftery ankitdaf at gmail.com
Thu Mar 31 05:01:20 CEST 2011

Hello

I am working on the project proposal for GSoC 2011 for the Boost.python
project, and I would like a little help.

1.  ndarray.hpp mentions that functionality needs to be added like the one
in boost::python::numeric::array . Stefan suggested that Jim might be able
to help with what exactly was intended. Is there anything specific in mind ?

2. Neal mentions that efficiency needs to be improved. Could you please help
me with a little more detail about that, Neal ?

3. ndarray.hpp also mentions that the templates "Should probably take ranges
of iterators rather than actual container objects." Could someone explain
what is intended ?

Am I missing out on something essential ? Anything I should keep in mind ?
Tips and pointers.

Please help me out here.

Thanks,
Ankit