[C++-sig] CMake and getting starting with boost.python

Tyler Weston tyler.weston at gmail.com
Sat Aug 6 01:10:26 CEST 2011

Try this. I believe the required FindBoost.cmake is standard in the
cmake/shared/cmake-x.y/modules. Not all of these options may apply to your
build.

#
# BOOST
#
set(Boost_USE_STATIC_LIBS        OFF)
set(Boost_USE_MULTITHREADED      ON)
set(Boost_USE_STATIC_RUNTIME     OFF)
set(BOOST_ROOT "path/to/boost")
# uncomment to debug find_package(Boost):
# set(Boost_DEBUG TRUE)
find_package(Boost 1.46.1 COMPONENTS system filesystem regex date_time
thread serialization python )