[C++-sig] Multiple calls to bp::detail::init_module() causing conflicts?

Austin Bingham austin.bingham at gmail.com
Tue Dec 21 08:29:04 CET 2010

I'm happy to help with this, at least as my time permits. I've looked
at the docs regarding the regression tests, and everything seems
fairly straightforward (though I've never really wrapped my head
around jam!). Is it just a question of building boost against python3,
running the tests, and fixing whatever breaks?

Austin