[C++-sig] How to make use of -> (dereferncing) operator in pyplusplus

vishal bayskar vishal.bayskar at nechclst.in
Wed Apr 14 16:15:02 CEST 2010

>http://language-binding.net/_downloads/smart_ptrs.zip contains a
>working example. You can download it and study.

Thanks Roman for your guidance, I have studied the example and also
succesfully used it in python script.
My next doubt is how did you generate the binding.cpp, becouse I also tried
to generate this binding from classes.hpp file by below py++ code.
mb=module_builder.module_builder_t(["classes.hpp"])
mb.build_code_creator(module_name = 'custom_sptr')
mb.write_module('binding.cpp')
It has produced little different binding.