[C++-sig] Python extension for Windows failing on import

Chang Glasgow czg at eyesee360.com
Fri Nov 6 19:40:42 CET 2009

Hi folks,

I'm attempting to build a Python extension and seem to be running
repeatedly into a wall.

The module compiles and links successfully, but attempting to import from
a Python script kicks out the following error:

I'm using Boost 1.4 and Rapidmind 4.0.  I've attempted building from the
sample project provided by python.org, and from the quickstart sample
provided by boost, always to the same result.

Thanks,

Chang