[C++-sig] Recursion problem while testing inheritance

Luciano M. Wolf lucianomw at gmail.com
Thu Apr 9 15:21:02 CEST 2009

Hi,

I'm doing some experiments calling methods from parent (or
grandparent) class. I have a "Base" class defining a "test" virtual
method. Class "Derived" inherits from "Base" but does not implement
"test". At Python side (test.py) I redefine test and do a call to
"Base.test()". The program ends up with a "RuntimeError: maximum
recursion depth exceeded" error message. Any idea about this? Find
attached a small example showing how to reproduce this problem.

Regards,
Luciano