[C++-sig] Global variables (standard C/C++ types)

pawell pablo_best at o2.pl
Tue Mar 11 00:26:47 CET 2008

I would like to use Python in my game engine as a script language but first I
want to test Python as console (something like interactive mode). I tested
boost.python and encountered problem. I want to expose global variables so I
can use them in some module (__main__ for example). I found I can use
something like "scope().attr("var_name") = object(ptr(var_ptr))" but it
works only with classes (like std::string or my own). Is there simple way to
expose such variables? I've searched a lot but found nothing :/