[C++-sig] Renaming indexing_v2 directory [was Re: Merging indexing_v2 to mainline]

Andreas Klöckner lists at informa.tiker.net
Mon Apr 28 03:09:02 CEST 2008

On Sonntag 27 April 2008, Raoul Gough wrote:
> #include <boost/python/suite/indexing/container_suite.hpp>
> #include <boost/python/suite/indexing/vector.hpp>
>
> -->
>
> #include <boost/python/suite/indexing_v2/container_suite.hpp>
> #include <boost/python/suite/indexing_v2/vector.hpp>
>
> Does anyone have a strong opinion about this?

Sounds reasonable. What would the status of the "old" indexing suite become?
Deprecated, to be removed in a future version? Kept indefinitely?

Unrelatedly: I've been a user of the old indexing suite for a while now, and
I'm overall happy with what it does. Can you summarize in a few words why I
might want to look into the new one?

Andreas