[C++-sig] [Py++] Nested enum as default arg

Kirill Lapshin kir at lapshin.net
Thu Sep 7 12:04:19 CEST 2006

Roman Yakovenko wrote:
>> I would be more then happy to implement this. Could you point me in
>> right direction, please?
>
> Yes of course:
>
> code_creators\class_declaration.py - class_t._generate_constructor
> It should not be too difficult to change the code.
>
> Next document will help you to understand design\architecture of Py++
> http://language-binding.net/pyplusplus/documentation/architecture.html

Thanks. Will take a look. Unfortunately I have to postpone it for a bit.
It turns out the problem I have is a bit different, and at the moment
the highest priority task is get the bindings working, I will try to
make them nicer next.

The problem I have at the moment is along the lines of:

struct Base {};

struct Derived: public Base
{
     Derived(const vector<shared_ptr<Base> >& arg =
vector<shared_ptr<Base> >() );
};

What happens is in mymodule.main.cpp vector<shared_ptr<Base> > gets
registered after both Base and Derived, and obviously registration of
Derived fails.

Is there any way to change the order in which various classes get
registered?

Kirill