[C++-sig] Boost python in OS X, with non-framework python 2.4

Lars Yencken lars.yencken at gmail.com
Sun Nov 26 16:21:39 CET 2006

Ok, after some trouble, someone mentioned the command otool, and
using otool -L I was able to debug some of my strange shared library
problems, some of which were undoubtedly caused by trying too hard
(many versions of python, many simultaneous installs of boost.python,
frameworks, fink, darwinports...).

I removed all the alternative versions of python and boost python,
fully deleted the current install of boost python, and reinstalled it
for framework python 2.4. I can now successfully build extensions on
python 2.4, so I'm happy.

Thanks for the help!
Lars