[C++-sig] Run Time Error

GiselaMcC at aol.com GiselaMcC at aol.com
Thu May 11 23:24:06 CEST 2006

Greetings,

          I came across your  post while I was searching for a solution to a
problem I am having. I am fairly  computer literate, but by no means on your
level.  The problem I am having  is every couple of minutes I get the following
error:

                        Microsoft  Visual C++ Runtime (in blue)

                        Program:     C:\ Program files\Internet
Explorer\explore.exe
                        The  application has requested Runtime to terminate
it in an unusual
                        way.   Please contact the applications support team.

I have used a number of diagnostic programs I have w/o success.  I  would be
very grateful if you could pass along a hint or two or (gasp)  the  solution>

Thanks in advance,
Erik