[C++-sig] export std::set

Roman Yakovenko roman.yakovenko at gmail.com
Thu May 4 08:09:28 CEST 2006

On 5/3/06, Andreas Beyer <mail at a-beyer.de> wrote:
> Hi,

Good morning.

> I created an interface for exporting std::set<> to python. It is still
> incomplete, but I figured it might be usefull for others to adopt to
> their needs.

It could be very useful addition to boost.python library.

Meanwhile ...

pyplusplus has functionality I call "code repository". Right now the repository
contains code, that helps to export static arrays (
http://tinyurl.com/fzxds ). The main
idea after repository is to have code, that provides solution for
common problems.
pyplusplus will identify the problem and will generate right code
using "code repository".

I would like to insert your code into "code repository". Do you agree?
Do you release
the code under boost software license ( http://boost.org/LICENSE_1_0.txt )?

Thanks

--