[C++-sig] Pyste/Pyplusplus/Boost documentation problems

David Abrahams dave at boost-consulting.com
Tue Jan 17 17:29:19 CET 2006

Roman Yakovenko <roman.yakovenko at gmail.com> writes:

> In this case I can say that we deal with 2 different tasks: code
> generation and actual bindings. They are so different.

The "code generation" is of no interest to the user.  It is merely a
step that the computer takes in helping him to achieve his goal.  The
focus should be on providing an expressive specification language
(i.e. library interface) for the user to control code generation and
binding.  I suggest you read up on domain-specific embedded languages
(DSELs).

www.boost-consulting.com