[C++-sig] Re: cross-module RTTI issues

Dan Haffey dhaffey at gmail.com
Mon Mar 21 23:35:38 CET 2005

> It's hard for me to say anything useful without knowing:
>
> a. What code got generated by pyste for doing these bindings
> b. Where your shared library boundaries are.

Oh, sorry, I should have said something in this thread as well... it
turned out my problems actually had less to do with linking than with
forgetting to call Import in my Pyste files (there's a lesson in
checking the actual Boost C++ calls if I've ever received one).

Once I took care of that, I did actually run into some linking issues,
but these were easily solved by putting the first virtual function of
each of the offending classes into a common library as mentioned in
the Wiki node. Sorry to waste your time, and thanks for your help and
the great library!

--
Dan Haffey