[C++-sig] boost.python on mac os x

Tom Denniston tom.denniston at gmail.com
Tue Apr 19 04:36:44 CEST 2005

That works, all the targets seem to compile except one (see below).
It seems to just hang.  Is this the one you were having trouble with.
what surprises me is that I have 1 GB of ram and still have the
problem.

The ouput I am seeing is below:

Tom-Dennistons-Computer:/development/libraries/boost_1_32_0
tomdenniston$ /development/bjam-3.1.10-1/bjam -sTOOLS=darwin
-sPYTHON_VERSION=2.3
...found 8239 targets...
...updating 261 targets...
darwin-C++-action
bin/boost/libs/serialization/build/libboost_serialization.a/darwin/release/xml_grammar.o