[C++-sig] Ask for help .

Blade blast2001 at 21cn.com
Mon Apr 18 04:11:32 CEST 2005

Hi everyone,

 I am a new boost.python user. I am trying to extend and embed python with my C++ application.
 now I encounter the following problem:
 My do steps:
 1. Write a simple python extend module(library).
 2. Write some python scripts according to extend module.
 3. In my application, call PyRun_SimpleString function to execute the scripts. It works well.

My question: how to exchange info or access variable(defined in C++ application or Python script) between C++ and scripts?
   That is to say: in scripts, how to access global variable which has been defined in C++ main application ?

Could someone show me a example ?

Thanks in advance,
Martin