[C++-sig] Linker Error

Gerald Lee leejd80 at gmail.com
Wed Apr 13 15:40:26 CEST 2005

I will Embedded Python to my Application.The C++ compiler is BCB6's.
I compiled the a simple code, OK, but error occured when link.
The link error message followed:
Build
[Linker Error] Unresolved external '__Py_RefTotal' referenced from
E:\PROJECT\GRIDCAM\SOURCE\IOSERVICES\NEWMODULE.OBJ
[Linker Error] Unresolved external '__Py_NegativeRefcount' referenced from
E:\PROJECT\GRIDCAM\SOURCE\IOSERVICES\NEWMODULE.OBJ
[Linker Error] Unresolved external '__Py_Dealloc' referenced from
E:\PROJECT\GRIDCAM\SOURCE\IOSERVICES\NEWMODULE.OBJ

I already convert python23.lib to omf format. How to pass it?

Best regard,
Gerald Lee

--
My Blog >> http://leejd.cndev.org