How long did it take you to integrate BPL into your app? (was : Re: [C++-sig] Re: Embedding Boost.Python and Exposing Classes to

Max Khesin MKhesin at liquidnet.com
Thu Sep 2 21:58:51 CEST 2004

When I initially wrapped a C++ API for one of my previous jobs in pyhton it
took less than an hour. Embedding was harder and took a few days. I agree
that the docs could be improved, especially the embedding docs. But it is
also true that with a library so internally complicated as BPL docs have
limited value, and that's where this list comes in.

max.