[C++-sig] boost.python tests examples defaults.py

陳祈親 chencc at csie.nctu.edu.tw
Tue Nov 30 05:39:07 CET 2004

Hi ...
    I have tried to build the boost.python with VC6 on winXP.  I found there may be something wrong with defaults.py.  I copy the defaults.cpp and defaults.py on another direction. Then, I issued " python defaults.py". There are run-time erorr about memory. I run the command in debug mode, and found there may be error about std::string argument.  However, this run-time error didn't occur under linux.

                                                                                                                                                                                             chencc