[C++-sig] MSVC 7.1 Multithreaded Dll Memory Leak

Giles Biddison gbiddison at velocity11.com
Thu Mar 25 19:33:30 CET 2004

(apologies -- I'm not sure if top or bottom post is the norm for this
list)
I can verify this problem.  I've been reluctant to call it a memory
leak, because it only seems to occur after calling Py_Finalize().  I did
not go so far as to attempt to use anything other than the multithreaded
runtime dll.

Giles Biddison
gbiddison at velocity11.com