[C++-sig] a working example of wrapping an instantiated c++ object

Yao Heling yaoheling at yahoo.com
Sun Dec 5 15:06:16 CET 2004

Hi,

As I'm rather new to boost::python, I have spent quite
some time to find
solutions to this problem. I havn't spotted similar
examples in the
libs/python/test dir. By the way, it's based on a
previous mailing list
discussion; what I did was basically put everything
together. (a cpp
file and a py test file).

Could someone pls add it to the example dir of boost
if there's no such
example?

Regards,

Joseph H. Yao