[C++-sig] Re: injected constructors

Gideon May gideon at computer.org
Sun Sep 21 21:10:36 CEST 2003

--On Sunday, September 21, 2003 2:50 PM -0400 David Abrahams
<dave at boost-consulting.com> wrote:

>> Gideon May <gideon at computer.org> writes:
>>
>>> Dave,
>>>
>>> --On Sunday, September 21, 2003 11:18 AM -0400 David Abrahams
>>>
>>> I just realized that I compiled with warning level 3. The warning
>>> doesn't show up with the default warning level. I've created a simple
>>> (contrived) test case which
>>
>> Oh, how annoying!  But thanks for the pointer.  The enclosed patch
>> fixes it.
>
> Whoops, I mean this:

Hmmm, deep zen :)

But, I applied the patch from the previous message and now
the compiler is happily, silently crunching away.

Thanks!

PS, the injected constructors work great!
Not to bug, but can we expect a release soonish ? There
are so many new features which I am using and I would love
to release an update of my bindings based on the current BPL.

Ciao,
Gideon