[C++-sig] translate exceptions

Harold Fellermann harold at imb-jena.de
Thu Mar 27 11:52:16 CET 2003

hi,

While trying to translate some exceptions with
register_exception_translator<> I compiled the example source code of
the reference manual
http://www.boost.org/libs/python/doc/v2/
exception_translator.html#examples. Unfortunately the code doesn't seem
to work by me: calling 'something_that_throws()' leads to a
segmentation fault of the python interpreter. Same thing happened to
all exceptions I tried to register myself. Has anyone a clue what is
going wrong here?

Thanks,

- harold fellermann -

--
Abandon the search for Truth -- settle for a good fantasy.