[C++-sig] Support for member operators?

David Abrahams dave at boost-consulting.com
Sun Mar 2 23:13:35 CET 2003

Nicodemus <nicodemus at globalite.com.br> writes:

>>I am pretty sure it does, but your placement of "const" seems very unusual.
>>

> It means to return a "const C" object, not that the operator+ is const.
>
> Nicodemus.

I just checked in some changes to libs/python/test/operators.[py/cpp]
which demonstrate that this code compiles, but also that the
resulting const object is mistakenly converted to an int(!?).
Anyway, I have no time to debug that problem at the moment, but the
fact that the test is failing should be a good reminder ;-).  If
anyone else wants to take a crack at it, I'd be most grateful.

www.boost-consulting.com