[C++-sig] Just about to release

Greg Hawkins Greg.Hawkins at softwire.co.uk
Wed Oct 9 21:35:24 CEST 2002

Dave,

I think there's a small glitch in the boost/libs/python/doc/tutorial/doc/call_policies.html.

Informs Boost.Python that the lifetime of the argument indicated by ward (i.e. the 2nd argument: Z* z) is dependent on the lifetime of the argument indicated by custodian (i.e. the 1st argument: Z* z).

should be

Informs Boost.Python that the lifetime of the argument indicated by ward (i.e. the 2nd argument: Z* z) is dependent on the lifetime of the argument indicated by custodian (i.e. the 1st argument: Y& y).

best,
Greg