[C++-sig] container_conversions.h with VC7

Achim Domma achim at procoders.net
Sun Nov 17 19:22:05 CET 2002

Here is the orginal call. Magick::Image is a class from ImageMagick, which
is the library I'm creating a wrapper for:

scitbx::boost_python::container_conversions::from_python_sequence<
   std::list<Magick::Image>,
   scitbx::boost_python::container_conversions::linked_list_policy>();

Which details do you want to know about the ICE? Beside the sourcefile of
the compiler, I have no additional information.

Achim