[C++-sig] high level overview of boost.python implementation

Achim Domma achim.domma at syynx.de
Sat Jun 29 19:40:04 CEST 2002

Sounds good to me. I think I will try to use my debugger to step through the
code. This way I usually should get a feeling about how the library works at
all. Doing this, more 'specific questions' will arise, and I will try to
document my progress. Probably its not a bad idea to have this document
written by someone else than David, because his understanding is 'too
complete' perhaps.
I could also make no promisse when this will happen. In fact I should finish
my Diplomarbeit (equal to a master thesis, I think), but boost.python is
much more interesting ... ;-)

Achim