[C++-sig] Memory leaks in make_function.hpp?

Dominic Sacré bugcreator at gmx.de
Tue Jun 18 11:29:52 CEST 2002

Hi,

I tried to detect memory leaks in my own code by overriding operators new
and delete, and keeping track of all allocations.
It turned out there are also some leaks in Boost.Python. If I'm not
mistaken, the objects allocated by make_function() and make_constructor()
(called indirectly by class_<>.def() and class_<>.def_init()) are never
deleted. I guess that's not a big problem, as these objects will usually
only be destroyed when the program exits anyway, but would it be possible
to fix this?

    Dominic