[C++-sig] implicitly_convertible / virtual base class

Achim Domma achim.domma at syynx.de
Tue Jun 4 16:17:20 CEST 2002

Your wrote in a previous mail, that this could be 'dangerous'. I usually
prefer to let user make his error actively, because they can not blame me
then. But it's true that one could expect the same behavior as in C++ as
default, so this version might be more intuitive.

> It would be faster to implement it myself. However, the documentation will
> be a PITA as usual. Would you like to contribute a doc patch?

What does PITA mean? If you want me to update the documentation according to
your changes, I will try my best. I think you are aware of the fact, that
I'm not a native speaker. Do you write the documentation 'by hand' or do you
use a tool?

Achim