[C++-sig] profiling question

David Abrahams dave at boost-consulting.com
Thu Jul 25 01:33:10 CEST 2002

I have little experience with these tools, but people I know have used
gprof on Linux and Intel's VTune on Windows. I think since you're using
namespaces it should be pretty easy to separate the time spent in Python
from that spent in Boost.Python from whatever's spent in your own code with
a simple textual sort.

Good Luck,
Dave