[C++-sig] preliminary V2 feedback

David Abrahams david.abrahams at rcn.com
Wed Feb 6 06:58:46 CET 2002

You're still not using the V2 preview.
There is no py_extension_class_converters in the V2 codebase.
The V2 codebase is also not a drop-in replacement for V1; far from it.

I repeat: to preview V2, Jam must be invoked in <boost-root>/libs/python.
The example code which demonstrates usage is in the following
<boost-root>/libs/python/test/ files:

m1.cpp m2.cpp newtest.py
test_builtin_converters.* test_pointer_adoption.*