[core-workflow] Devguide Reorganization

Brett Cannon brett at python.org
Mon Sep 18 19:02:31 EDT 2017

I haven't looked at the results of this work but it all sounds great!
Thanks to everyone who worked on this! I really appreciate and support the
shift towards "getting things done"-focused docs in the devguide where
lower-level details get shifted in an appendix section that people can
reference as necessary/desired. That should definitely make the whole
devguide less intimidating and easier to digest for those who come to it
for the first time without losing relevant reference sections.