[core-workflow] Auto labeling PRs based on what stage they're in

Nick Coghlan ncoghlan at gmail.com
Mon Jun 19 21:15:27 EDT 2017

On 20 June 2017 at 03:39, Brett Cannon <brett at python.org> wrote:
> OK, here is a dot graph that lays out the stages and the flow between them
> based on what has been discussed so far. You can use
> http://www.webgraphviz.com/ to view the graph in a browser. Anything green
> requires/blocks on a core dev, blue requires/blocks on the PR creator, and
> orange is open to anyone.

This looks good to me. I also think there are a few extra exceptional
flows, but we can probably say "manipulate the labels directly" for
these:

"Awaiting changes" -> "Awaiting merge": Core dev implements changes
themselves and pushes to submitter's branch
Core dev PR -> "Awaiting core review"
Core dev PR -> "Awaiting changes"

Cheers,
Nick.