[core-workflow] Final chance to express opinion on history rewrite for issue #s

Brett Cannon brett at python.org
Thu Feb 9 18:46:07 EST 2017

As of right now Senthil is (I'm assuming) generating another test repo
right now to see the results. If we're happy with the output then we will
go with it, else we will skip the rewrite. So you're not too late as in a
final decision has been made, but then you could argue you're too early
based on how this test goes. :)