[core-workflow] My initial thoughts on the steps/blockers of the transition

Nicholas Chammas nicholas.chammas at gmail.com
Tue Jan 5 17:54:33 EST 2016

We can set a commit status that will show red if the user hasn’t signed the
CLA (just like if Travis tests failed or so). No need to use a banner or
anything.

This is a great idea. Almost any automated check we want to run against PRs
can be captured as a Travis/CI test that shows up on the PR with its own
status <https://github.com/blog/1227-commit-status-api>.

Nick
​