[core-workflow] Getting a user to appear in the nosy list autofill

Nick Coghlan ncoghlan at gmail.com
Thu Feb 19 11:35:13 CET 2015

Hi folks,

I'd like to have Slavek (Fedora/RHEL Python maintainer) appear in the
bugs.python.org nosy list entirely for selfish reasons (i.e. I'd like
to make it easier for me or anyone else to ask his opinion on issues
that may have a downstream impact on Fedora and the Fedora-derived
ecosystem)

Do I just need to grant him Developer access on the tracker to make
that happen? Or would he have to be accepted as a core developer
first?

And as a related meta-question... are there additional tracker admin
docs I should be aware of given my level of access?

Noob-tracker-admin-ish'ly yours,
Nick.