[core-workflow] Questions about the proposed workflows

Donald Stufft donald at stufft.io
Sat Dec 12 08:39:50 EST 2015

It seems pretty hypocritical to be against GitHub because it's proprietary and hosted by a company that can sell your data (both things I've seen people say against GitHub) and be pro GitLab EE (either hosted by Gitlab or ourselves) or pro using a Hosted Gitlab. I don't personally have a problem with it, I'm fine with the tooling not being free but it seems disingenuous to treat Gitlab EE (as opposed CE) as if it's free software. I'm particularly interested in a managed option of some kind to reduce to load on the infra team.

Sent from my iPhone