[core-workflow] Roundup query to find out who is active on the tracker?

Ezio Melotti ezio.melotti at gmail.com
Tue Aug 4 01:27:56 CEST 2015

On Tue, Aug 4, 2015 at 1:07 AM, Brett Cannon <bcannon at gmail.com> wrote:
> Up until now we have always handed out Developer privileges when someone
> happens to notice a person is active on the issue tracker. Is there a
> Roundup query we can run which will get us hard numbers so we don't have to
> guess anymore? That way we can check the results of the query on occasion,
> see who people think warrants Developer privileges, and then give those
> privileges to them? That would let us get more people triaging which frees
> up core dev time to do more of the committer reviews and actual committing
> of patches.

I don't think this is possible right now, unless you use xmlrpc and do
something similar to what the roundup-summary [0] does.
Once the REST API is added to Roundup it should be easier.

Best Regards,
Ezio Melotti

[0]: https://hg.python.org/tracker/python-dev/file/f82ad5af3cc2/scripts/roundup-summary