[core-workflow] Adding a "requires C" keyword?

francis francismb at email.de
Sun Aug 3 16:48:46 CEST 2014

Hi Nick,

> I'm not particularly enamoured of that specific keyword name, so I'm
> interested in two specific kinds of feedback:
>
> 1. Does the extra keyword sound useful?
Yes, IMHO it's useful

Just complementary info about the context where the new keyword should
be used is [1] (AFAIK):

buildbot
     A buildbot triggered the issue being reported.

easy
     Fixing the issue should not take longer than a day for someone new
to contributing to Python to solve.

gsoc
     The issue would fit as, or is related to, a GSoC project.

needs review
     The patch attached to the issue is in need of a review.

patch
     There is a patch attached to the issue.

3.3regression
     The issue is a regression in 3.3.