[Conferences] PyCaribbean Announcement

Leonardo Jimenez leonardo at pycaribbean.com
Wed Oct 14 06:06:04 CEST 2015

We would like to announce PyCaribbean Conference (http://pycaribbean.com/),
the confirmed dates for the conference are 20-21 February 2016 in Santo
Domingo, Dominican Republic with two planned days of conference and we're
working on a few experiences during and after the conference.

If you are interested on delivering a talk, Our call for proposals are open
already. We would love to have you in Dominican Republic. The deadline for
the talks proposals is November 20th. Talks and workshops from all
Python-related
areas are welcome, both in English and Spanish.

We're trying to create an unique experience and would love to have you here.

Thanks,
Leonardo Jimenez
*Co-Organizer PyCaribbean*