[Conferences] Fwd: irpycon (1st pycon in Iran)

M.-A. Lemburg mal at egenix.com
Wed Oct 2 13:44:11 CEST 2013

On 02.10.2013 01:30, Iran Pycon wrote:

> hello
> I want to infom you that we are going to hold first python conference in Iran.
> our conference will be on 29 Oct 2013 in Tehran.
>
> if it's possible please add our country to the conference list on pycon.org <http://pycon.org>

I'll add it there. Please post the dates of the conference
here as well.

> also we like to get ir.pycon.org <http://ir.pycon.org> subdomain for our website.

This is already setup, but your web server doesn't appear to know
about the alternative name "ir.pycon.org". It sends back a
default page.

> currently our website is : http://pycon.ir/

Thanks,
--
Marc-Andre Lemburg
eGenix.com

Professional Python Services directly from the Source  (#1, Oct 02 2013)
2013-10-14: PyCon DE 2013, Cologne, Germany ...            12 days to go

               http://www.egenix.com/company/contact/