[Conferences] Help with PyCon Colombia

Sebastián Castillo Builes castillobuiles at gmail.com
Tue Oct 23 00:30:10 CEST 2012

Hi guys,

I'm planning to run a pycon in colombia, specifically in Medellin.

I have experience running tech events here like startup weekends,
http://coffeegrid.org (I'm co-founder).

This year I'm running this event http://coffeegrid.org/dev/med/ and
everyone is excited about the idea of make a pycon in the city. Also
Medellín is getting very good traction as an innovative city in the area.

We have now some organizations willing to sponsor the event, but I'm not so
sure how the official pycon process is, if any. So this is why I'm writing
to you guys, I hope you can help me with more information and thanks in
advance :)

--
Sebastián Castillo Builes
Founder at