[Conferences] SouthernPy or PyTennessee

M.-A. Lemburg mal at egenix.com
Tue Nov 20 12:57:51 CET 2012

On 19.11.2012 16:30, Carl Karsten wrote:
> On Mon, Nov 19, 2012 at 3:11 AM, Vicky Lee - Python Ireland
> <whykay at python.ie> wrote:
>> get a sponsorship brochure together.
>
> We should collect sponsorship brochures from other events.   I can see
> the need for some being unique, but there is a huge amount that is the
> same.
>
>  It seems like it would fit well with the marketing literature
> project.  Not that they need to work on content,  but the marketing
> literature seems like an obvious thing to use to help promote why
> someone would want to sponsor a Python event.

Once the brochure has gone to print, the PSF will be able to send
out boxes to user groups and conference organizers to help with
marketing Python and local events.

We're currently looking at spring next year as printing date.

The details on the ordering process have not been finalized yet,
but I assume that you'd simply contact Ewa, in her role as
PSF secretary, and she'll then get you in touch with Armin
who will initiate the shipping.

It's also possible to simply link to the PDF of the brochure
(once it's finalized), if you'd rather like to bundle information
in electronic form.

--
Marc-Andre Lemburg
eGenix.com

Professional Python Services directly from the Source  (#1, Nov 20 2012)

               http://www.egenix.com/company/contact/