[Conferences] Pycon for Antananarivo

Andrew Svetlov andrew.svetlov at gmail.com
Wed Nov 14 21:01:27 CET 2012

Our team sent request for PSF to be organizers for local Python conference.
I don't remember details, but we got answer quick enough with
ua.pycon.org domain and right to use pycon trademark. Please call
jnoller at gmail.com for that.
About money. It's complicated question. Friends help us with that.
Sure, you can find local company which can be legal for transfers.

--
Thanks,
Andrew Svetlov