[Conferences] Running a Conference For Dummies

Chris Calloway cbc at unc.edu
Wed May 16 19:10:54 CEST 2012

On 5/16/2012 9:05 AM, Calvin Spealman wrote:
> I'm looking for advice on how to run a small regional conference. I'd
> like to pull off a 100-150 person 2 day event, here in the Chapel
> Hill, NC area.

(Previously sent to Calvin but I forgot to copy the list):

I'd highly advise you to go to PyOhio, see a regional conference in
action, and ask lots of questions of people doing different jobs there.

--
Sincerely,

Chris Calloway http://nccoos.org/Members/cbc
office: 3313 Venable Hall   phone: (919) 599-3530