[Conferences] Announcing PythonFR 2012

Nelle Varoquaux nelle.varoquaux at gmail.com
Sat Jun 16 00:09:29 CEST 2012

PyconFR 2012 - the french speaking python community annual gathering

It is our pleasure to announce the conference PyconFR 2012, that will
be held in **Paris**, **September 13-16**, at La Villette.

Website
=======
http://pycon.fr

Important dates
===============
Talk submission deadline: Sun Jul 15, 2012
Program announced:        mid August
Sprints:                           13-14 September
Conference track:              Sat 15 - Sun 16 September

Call for proposals
Submit your proposals on the website, under the tab "Conférenciers". The
deadline for
 the submission is **Sunday 15th July**. We look forward to hearing about
your projects
 and experience using Python!