[Conferences] We are planning the first PyCon Taiwan in June 2012

Yung-Yu Chen yyc at solvcon.net
Thu Feb 9 20:15:04 CET 2012

Dear Python Conference list,

A group of Python people are organizing the first conference for Python in
Taiwan, and we'd like to make it PyCon Taiwan 2012.

Some things are still needed to be worked out before we can announce the
event.  One among them is seeking keynote speakers.  It will be great if we
can receive suggestions from the list.  However, unfortunately, because of
the availability of our planned venue, there is a good chance that we will
use the same weekend as PyCon APAC 2012.

And any comment will be greatly appreciated!

with regards,
Yung-Yu Chen

--
Yung-Yu Chen