[Conferences] Fwd: Please add to the list of PyCons: PyCon Canada - pycon.ca

M.-A. Lemburg mal at egenix.com
Tue Aug 7 15:01:08 CEST 2012

Jesse Noller wrote:
> Can you add this to the main pycon.org page?

Done.

I also added the following CNAME for ca.pycon.org:

ca.pycon.org.           IN      CNAME   pycon.ca.

--
Marc-Andre Lemburg
eGenix.com

Professional Python Services directly from the Source  (#1, Aug 07 2012)
2012-08-25: FrOSCon, St. Augustin, Germany ...             18 days to go

               http://www.egenix.com/company/contact/